Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the forest. I feel that you are interested in Clan life. Why don't you follow me into this here camp to explore to ease your curiosity. You show great Warrior traits. Why don't you join Clan life? Are you up to it...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf
Kit
Kit

Warrior Points : 4421

How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> Empty
PostSubject: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 pm

may contain spoilers sooo... if u havent read the book dawn in the new prophecy yet then i suggest you dont read this x3
i guess you can just start off by saying what u like/dis would liked about it..
i liked the hole journey of squirellpaw and brambleclaw i really think they should be mates<3
i also loved it when they went on there journey to see midnight and the badger told them about the prohpecy of how the forest will be destroyed by the twolegs and that they would have to find a new clan territory Smile i also loving the ending of it were they are just about to venture around there new clan areas i cant wait to read to read the next book starlight Very Happy
i really think they should make movies out of warrior cat books
what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Kit
Kit

Warrior Points : 4470

PostSubject: Re: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

I think Dawn was actually the first Warriors book I read to be honest. Favorite book after A Dangerous Path and Fire and Ice.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wildheart

Warrior Points : 4586

PostSubject: Re: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

I've read all the books that are out except for some of the special ones. I think you'll like what comes next in the books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Kit
Kit

Warrior Points : 4470

PostSubject: Re: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I read all of them except the last two books.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wildheart

Warrior Points : 4586

PostSubject: Re: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 pm

I just heard that The Last Hope camew out, can't wait till I ca nget my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>   How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :> Empty

Back to top Go down

How about Dawn book in the new prophecy series? :>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Fans Forum :: Warriors Books :: New Prophecy-
Jump to: