Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the forest. I feel that you are interested in Clan life. Why don't you follow me into this here camp to explore to ease your curiosity. You show great Warrior traits. Why don't you join Clan life? Are you up to it...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaussi
Kit
Kit
Blaussi

Warrior Points : 4520

Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan Empty
PostSubject: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 am

Name- Bluetail
Age- 24 moons
Gender- She-cat
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Shadowclan
Color/Description- She's a gray-blue She-cat with blue ees. She has long fur and long Claws. Her theet are small.
Personality- She isn't very smart. Bluetail love it to fight, but she hate it to hunt. She think, she's the best cat in shadowclan. She often broke the warrior code, but no one know it
Crush- None
Mate- None
Kits- None
Family/History- Bluetail's dad died on a fight. She never knew him. Her sister wanted be a kittypet. Bluetail never saw her again. She was the Apprentice of Shadowwing

Name- Shadowwing
Age- 35 moons
Gender- She-cat
Rank- Deputy
Clan- Shadowclan
Color/Description- She's a black cat with a white tailnip. Her eyes are green.
Personality- She is a loyalty Shadowclan deputy. She don't like her Leader. Shadowwing is Deputy, but she don't want be the leader of shadowclan. She hate it to fight. She don't believe, that the Starclan exist.
Crush-None
Mate- None
Kits- None
Family/History- Um... Her parents died. She don't had any Brothers or sisters

I hope this is so okay.

Back to top Go down
WarriorsFan
Forum Leader
WarriorsFan

Warrior Points : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsfans.forumotion.com
Blaussi
Kit
Kit
Blaussi

PostSubject: Re: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Here two pictures, sry that these come late, but the stupid PC was broken
Bluetail
Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan W6z1p4
Shadowwing
Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan 123piio
Back to top Go down
WarriorsFan
Forum Leader
WarriorsFan

Warrior Points : 4693

PostSubject: Re: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Great pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsfans.forumotion.com
Blaussi
Kit
Kit
Blaussi

PostSubject: Re: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Thanks, I hope that these pictures help, to understand what I mean with "bluegray"(I don't mean a blue cat, I mean a gray cat with a bit blue)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan   Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluetail and Shadowwing of Shadowclan
Page 1 of 1