Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Warrior Points FAQ's Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Warrior Points FAQ's Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the forest. I feel that you are interested in Clan life. Why don't you follow me into this here camp to explore to ease your curiosity. You show great Warrior traits. Why don't you join Clan life? Are you up to it...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Points FAQ's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarriorsFan
Forum Leader
WarriorsFan

Warrior Points : 4682

Warrior Points FAQ's Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Points FAQ's   Warrior Points FAQ's EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:49 pm

If you are wondering how many points you get and how you ge them, this is the perfect topic to read. Thank you and read carefully.

What are Warrior Points??
Warrior Points are just a fun idea to get people motivated to post posts and create topics. You can receive prizes for them to, to reward your hard work on this forum. Sometimes, special offers are offered in the Warrior Points Shop.

What does WP mean??
WP is short for Warrior Points. I use it for short sometimes when I get lazy.

How many WP do I get for every posts??
You get 1 WP for every post you post.

How many WP do I get for every topic??
You get 3 WP for every topic you create.

How do I tell WarriorsFan what I want from the Shop??
You post what you want in a topic on this forum. DO NOT POST ON THIS TOPIC OR THE POINT SHOP TOPIC! Only post in those topics if completely needed but it will be deleted once taken care of.

Can I post questions on this topic?
Yes, you can post questions here and if they are genuinely good question, it could be put on this post here!

Thank you for reading this if you have questions. Feel free to ask questions here or if it is a personal question, please PM me if needed but try and post it here. Thank you and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsfans.forumotion.com

Warrior Points FAQ's
Page 1 of 1