Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Warriors Fans Forum
Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD Tallst10

Welcome to Warriors Fans Forum! We want you to engage in the awesome fun we have on this new forum.
If you are a member of this magnificant forum, please login.
If you seem really interested in our forum, please register! It is quick and easy and think about all the great fun you will have here once you are a member!
Warriors Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, welcome to the forest. I feel that you are interested in Clan life. Why don't you follow me into this here camp to explore to ease your curiosity. You show great Warrior traits. Why don't you join Clan life? Are you up to it...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD

Go down 
+2
WarriorsFan
Moonspirit21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonspirit21
Kit
Kit

Warrior Points : 4491

Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD Empty
PostSubject: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:53 am

This is my topic about Warrior Cats Omen of The Stars!
It is my favourite part of Warrior Cats so Omen of the STARS RULE!
I am getting sad for the last one thought as I have heard alot of cats dying in it but I am still really excited for it!
i will update this is a few days or later. Wink
Back to top Go down
WarriorsFan
Forum Leader
WarriorsFan

Warrior Points : 4651

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 am

I am waiting for The Last Hope to come out. I am just warning you The Forgotten Warrior is really good!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsfans.forumotion.com
Moonspirit21
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Haha, i am also waiting for The Last Hope Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawkheart
Kit
Kit
Hawkheart

Warrior Points : 4482

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:52 pm

I can't wait till The Last Hope comes out, I just read Forgotten warrior and it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Moonspirit21
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 pm

I am so excited! Ordered it on my Kindle.
Back to top Go down
Hawkheart
Kit
Kit
Hawkheart

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:06 pm

You have a kindle, lucky, I have to wait till the book is out, and when I can get a ride to go get the book. I can't wait to read it, I wonder if Firestar dies in it? He is getting really old, there are plenty of amazing characters to continue the series with, like Lionblaze and Dovewing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moonspirit21
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:08 pm

It was a prezzie from my dad and is the first Kindle made. Wink Black writing and no colour but still epic. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
I think Firestar will die though..
Back to top Go down
Hawkheart
Kit
Kit
Hawkheart

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 am

Cool, and Hmm, he is getting boring, he probably will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wildheart

Warrior Points : 4556

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:50 pm

I love these books! I read The Forgotten Warrior right when it came out! I can't wait for The Last hope!
Back to top Go down
Moonspirit21
Kit
Kit

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Bump Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaussi
Kit
Kit
Blaussi

Warrior Points : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:40 pm

I never read on of these books(Stupid translation), but I read a bit about it and watched videos. I love these books <3 I can't wait to read them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wildheart
Apprentice
Apprentice
Wildheart

Warrior Points : 4556

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I think you'll really like the The Forgotten Warrior, they're all really good. In my opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Kit
Kit

Warrior Points : 4440

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

I hope Firestar doesn't die, he's one of my most favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD   Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD Empty

Back to top Go down

Omen Of The Stars topic thinge XD
Page 1 of 1